On 14 and 15 May 2015, Chelsea College of Arts will host a two-day conference, Victorian Futures Culture, Democracy and the State on the Road to Olympicopolis, a collaboration between Camberwell, Chelsea and Wimbledon Colleges of Arts (CCW), Middlesex University and the Victoria and Albert Museum.
- Graeme Evans, Professor of Urban Cultures and Design, Middlesex University
- Lucy Kimbell, AHRC Fellow, Policy Lab, and principal research fellow, University of Brighton
- Kieran Long, Senior Curator of Contemporary Architecture, Design and Digital V&A
- Munira Mirza, Deputy Mayor for Education and Culture, GLA
- Martin Roth, V&A Director
- Sir John Sorrell, Chairman, University of the Arts London
- Dr Charles Saumarez Smith, Secretary and Chief Executive of the Royal Academy of Arts
For more information click here.