The inaugural ‘AI and art futures symposium’ will explore the interplay of art market futures, art and data, and the role of the tangible and intangible artefact.
This one-day event will bring together leading international speakers to discuss:
- historical and emergent digital arts practice
- art market trends
- data driven innovation for makers and public and private audiences.
Panel discussions will respond to sector themes and technological innovation.
A prototype lab will offer a space to test and share emerging content and concepts from industry and academia.
The event will explore the following topics:
- How the democratisation of art is shaping art markets: What are the current themes emerging from the art markets and how is digitalisation shaping future interactions?
- Technological advances and the experience of art: Data driven opportunities and considerations for the collector.
- Will blockchain save art? Next phase perspectives on blockchain for artists and markets.
- Digital futures, materiality and added value: When data is a medium for artistic expression, is there a future for the material artefact?